We Improve Sales Performance.
Going to market with unique, high-quality products and services is no longer a guarantee that sales will be made and accounts will be retained. Remaining viable in today’s business environment requires salespeople who can respond to customers’ business needs, priorities, and interests better than the competition. Salespeople must be able to quickly discover and understand the business issues related to strategy execution. It all begins with a consultative selling approach — working closely with customers to solve real business problems.
For fifty years now, Wilson Learning has been studying and keeping ahead of what makes a sales professional successful. We’ve developed, re-developed, and updated our sales performance improvement programmes so that they continue to lead the way in global best practice for sales teams around the world.
Recognised among the very top Sales Development providers in the world, Wilson Learning offers through its network of Local Business Partners professional sales development programmes for:
- Entry-level salespeople – rookies who need to learn to build long-term healthy business relationships with customers and close sales regularly
- Business-to-customer (B2C) sales people who design solutions for customers’ needs and generate repeat business based on strong relationships
- Business-to-business (B2B) sales professionals who collaborate with customers to solve complex business problems that deliver significant, sustainable advantage to multiple partners
- Key Account Managers (KAM) that secure and stabilise revenue streams for your business and negotiate long-term contracts
- Professional Negotiators who secure long-term supply agreements and sustain improving gross profit margins for your business
We are Wilson Learning’s Local Business Partner in NZ. We can provide world class sales development for your team, with our Kiwi team providing service throughout New Zealand.
Contact us today to find out more about how we can lift your team’s sales performance and results.
Or read more about how we …
Improve Leadership & Management Practice.
Create sustained performance improvement through effective learning transfer.